- Ship your package in 5 easy steps
- Industry Expertise
- Shipping Tools
- Customs clearance
- International Rules and Regulations
- Fuel Surcharges & E-Invoicing
- How to Pack/Calculate Size & Weight
- Packing your shipment
- Labelling your shipment
Streamline your administration
You will need a recent invoice to hand before proceeding
All that paperwork to check, record and file, not to mention the laborious task of inputting all that data, invoicing can certainly be a drain on your time.
So to make life easy, we’ve developed an e-invoicing system that’s a much faster, more efficient way of invoicing.
- Smarter – you can import invoice data directly to your accounting system, reducing mistakes made manually inputting data
- Faster – you can instantly access up to 26 weeks worth of billing information, saving you time searching through filing cabinets and chasing paper copies
- Greener – you can view invoices as a pdf instead of printing them out, helping minimise your impact on the environment by reducing paper wastage
Simply click on the link below to:
For queries regarding adding and amending accounts, resending invoices or username and password queries contact email@example.com or call 01706 827511 and ask for the Group Administration Department
For Technical Issues with the web page contact: 01827 711611
Alongside our core services, TNT offers a wide range of Additional Services designed to support the demands of your business, whether it be handling dangerous goods or preparing import paperwork.
To find out more about these services and any additional fees associated with them, click here